iLipo & Ultrasound Cavitation
iLipo & Ultrasound Cavitation (fat melting) is a relatively new aesthetic treatment using cutting edge technology. It converts fat cells into liquids that are drained by the body’s own natural filtration system. Ultrasound cavitation causes emulsification of fat, converting it into a substance that is eliminated through the urinary and lymphatic systems. Cavitation is a 100% outpatient procedure.
Your Questions Answered
- This powerful combination allows for even the most stubborn fatty deposits while enhancing lymphatic drainage.
- Permanent results unlike many competitive aesthetic devices on the market today.
- Works on the body and the face for the ultimate shaping and natural facelift (the face requires specialization).
- Properly trained staff is extremely helpful and works with the clients’ comfort zone.
- Targeted Fat Reduction
- Body Shaping
- Skin Tightening
- Exceptional results
- No downtime, no needles, no pain
- The intelligent alternative to liposuction and other aesthetic devices for body contouring
- Total treatment time 45 minutes (15 minutes iLipo Laser and 30 minutes of Ultrasonic Cavitation)
- Completely Painless
- No Down Time
- No needles, no chemicals, all-natural – The Answer to Liposuction
Ultrasound Cavitation is a non-surgical, natural phenomenon based on low-frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound field when applied to the targeted area creates bubbles in the liquid that surrounds fat cells, which gradually grow and implode. Membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations so the effect of cavitation easily breaks them while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue. Ultrasound Cavitation causes emulsification of the solid fat substances, releasing the triglyceride fluid, which is easy to eliminate through the lymphatic system. After disruption and emulsification of fat cells, liquid which makes up the fat cells, in the form of triglycerides, is released into the fluid between the cells. This fluid is then metabolized. Water-soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as an energy source, whereas the insoluble, free fatty acids are transported to the liver and processed as fatty acids from food. The stimulation of the unit helps pump and move your own lymphatic system allowing your body to process this fat substance out. Over the course of 3-4 days, your body starts to lose unwanted stubborn fat and you lose inches in the area that was targeted. Generally, most clients start to see a difference in 3 treatments. It’s highly recommended to do more. It’s highly recommended to get 9-12 treatments. This is the only high powered ultrasonic unit when we combined it with ILIPO laser it allows us to not only do lymphatic drainage but skin tightening, toning and firming. This dual approach allows us to get superior results.