RenewMD is an Allergan Diamond Level practice (a distinction awarded to practices with extensive experience in Botox and Juvederm filler injections).
RenewMD offers services in three convenient locations: Fremont, Folsom, & Stockton
Please note: All Botox and filler/injectable appointments require pre-booking credit card information. A $50 missed appointment fee will be charged to the card on file if the appointment is missed or a notice of cancellation is not provided within 24 hours of the appointment time.
Your Questions Answered
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily smooth frown lines on your most visible surface: Your Face. It is the only wrinkle reduction treatment of its kind approved by the FDA.
Fremont Laser Med Spa has two locations providing Botox in Fremont and Botox in Dublin. Our medical spas are conveniently located to serve the needs of the Silicon Valley region including Danville, Pleasanton, San Ramon, and San Jose.
With one ten minute treatment and a few tiny injections at our medspa, you will see a noticeable wrinkle reduction within days of treatment. These results can last up to 4 months. Individual results may vary.
Botox (botulinum toxin) is very safe and has been in common use. Botox was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2002. Since that time it has become the most common cosmetic procedure in the United States.
Like all drugs and medical procedures, side effects are possible so please speak with your physician. Side effects from Botox are rare. It is always prudent to review the BOTOX® injection side effects information so that any BOTOX® injection danger is known and understood.
Only your doctor can decide if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you.
Before starting treatment, ask your doctor if you:
- have any diseases that affect your nerves and muscles. These diseases may increase your chance of side effects with BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment.
- are breastfeeding
- are planning to become pregnant soon.
- Do not use BOTOX® Cosmetic if you:
- have an infection where BOTOX® Cosmetic will be injected
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® Cosmetic
- are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
People with neuromuscular disorders should consult with their physician carefully before having a BOTOX® injection treatment, as cardiovascular problems may arise.
The beauty of a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment is that it’s a simple, 10-minute, non-surgical process. A few tiny injections, and within days there can be a noticeable improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines between the brows that can last up to 4 months. Results may vary. And there’s no recovery time. You can even do it on your lunch break.
- Your doctor will administer several tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic directly into the muscles that cause those moderate to severe frown lines between the brows.
- Your doctor will determine where to administer the injections by examining your ability to move certain muscles in your brow area. The location, size, and use of the muscles that create a furrowed brow vary markedly among individuals.
- No anesthesia is required, although your doctor may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to injecting. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
- You can expect to be in and out of the physician’s office without downtime. You may see a marked improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines between your brows within days. Improvement may continue for as long as a month and could last up to 4 months.
A BOTOX injection“, sometimes called a “botox shot” is the term common term used to describe the administering of Botox. This is a fairly simple cosmetic non-surgical procedure that takes about ten minutes to perform. A few small tiny injections will be made directly to the targeted muscles. Botox can be injected in areas such as the forehead, the crow’s feet (at the sides of the eyes), chin, and around the mouth.
The effects of Botox can last anywhere between 3 to 4 months. In rare cases, it can last up to 6 months.
If you’re pleased with the results of a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment, you’ll probably want to get on a treatment schedule so you can keep on being pleased.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a non-surgical, physician-administered aesthetic treatment that can temporarily provide wrinkle reduction for moderate to severe frown lines between your brows for up to 4 months. Within days, you may see a noticeable improvement. Results may vary. You can receive injections with BOTOX® Cosmetic up to every 4 months to help you maintain the results.
If you discontinue treatment, the frown lines between your brows gradually will look like they did before treatment.
Be sure that your doctor knows the names of all the medicines you are using, including:
- antibiotics used to treat infections, such as gentamicin, tobramycin, clindamycin, and lincomycin
- medicines used to treat heart rhythm problems, such as quinidine
- medicines used to treat different conditions, such as myasthenia gravis or Alzheimer’s disease.
As with all prescription medicines, you should also notify your doctor if you are taking any over-the-counter medicines or herbal products.
This is not a complete list of medicines that can interact with BOTOX® Cosmetic. Ask your doctor for complete information.
After treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic, you may look in the mirror and see a marked improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines between your brows. But BOTOX® Cosmetic will not radically change your facial appearance. You can still frown or look surprised without the wrinkles and creases between your brows.
In the United States, prescription drugs and biologics are required to undergo rigorous laboratory, animal, and human clinical testing before they can be put on the market. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews the results of these studies to:
- verify the identity, potency, purity, and stability of the “ingredients,” and
- demonstrate that the drug is safe and effective for its intended use.
BOTOX® Cosmetic received FDA approval in 2002 for the temporary treatment of moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people 18 to 65 years of age.
Men and women aged 18 to 65 can use Botox!
Although it can be costly, botox is certainly cheaper in comparison to other wrinkle reduction procedures like fillers, for example. According to a survey by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botox is one of the least expensive procedures, ranking 7th of the 9 most popular appearance-enhancing procedures.
0% FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR 6-12 MONTHS