Salt Therapy also known as Halotherapy has natural healing benefits dating back several centuries. The ancient Greeks knew the value of salt therapy and utilized salt caves for it’s healing powers. The negatively charged ions in salt improve our health and mood. Salt aerosol rich in negative ions is proven to improve:
- Respiratory problems
- Sinus Congestion
- Skin conditions
- Immune Nervous and lymphatic systems
Halotherapy gives us a chance to repair the damage that our urban lives can cause, resulting in less use of asthma and allergy medications and more relief from painful skin conditions.
Learn more about Halotherapy – salt therapy HERE
There are great articles and videos Here.
How many halotherapy treatments are required to see benefits?
Your course of treatment will vary with your condition. Some people report feeling an improvement in their breathing and skin health after just one session in the salt room but, as with any natural healing remedy, the effects are cumulative and the benefits you feel should increase and last longer with a series of sessions.
Can children do halotherapy?
Halotherapy is safe for children one year old or older. Children younger than twelve years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We offer a discounted price of $20 for an adult accompanying a child.
We know that children can sometimes find it difficult to sit through a 45 minute session so we have created a small kid zone within the halotherapy room to keep our ‘little’ clients occupied.
What should I expect during a salt therapy session?
You will relax in a comfortable zero gravity chair with dim lighting and relaxing music. We provide a lidded storage basket that is placed next to your chair so that you can store and have easy access to personal belongings.
At the end of the session You will feel refreshed, relaxed and breathe more easily. You may notice a slight taste of salt on your tongue and increased drainage or coughing. This is your body clearing out mucus and toxins, which is exactly what we want. Salt on your clothing is easily brushed off.
Renew MD health and wellness has a variety of ways for you to reap the benefits of halotherapy:
ADULT SALT THERAPY PASSES
- 2 Week Adult Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $99
- 1 Month Adult Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $169/month
- 3 Month Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $100/month
- 1 Session of Salt Therapy Pass (limited to single session) | $25
KIDS SALT THERAPY PASSES
- 2 Week Kid’s Salt Pass (unlimited all-ages sessions, accompanying adult included) | $149
- 1 Month Kid’s Salt Pass (unlimited all-ages sessions, accompanying adult included) | $199/month
- 1 Session of Salt Therapy Pass (limited to single session) | $25with $20 for an accompanying adult