- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup pastured ghee melted
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash the cauliflower, then cut into large florets (not larger than the width of the food processor chute)
- Place the course shredder blade into your food processor and feed the florets through the chute. Alternatively, you can purchase frozen pre-shredded cauliflower rice and skip steps 1-3.
- Divide the riced cauliflower between two baking sheets. 5. Drizzle 2 Tbsp of melted ghee over each pan, then use clean hands to “massage” until rice is fully coated with ghee.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and roast for about 25 minutes, or until browned to your liking.
- Makes 4-6 cups.
You can enjoy other flavors of cauliflower rice by adding nuts or seasonings as it is a nutritious, low carbohydrate and low calorie alternative to rice.