My team and I truly enjoy working with our weight loss clients. I am amazed at how much we have learned about challenges to weight loss and how to become creative to overcome those barriers. A frequent challenge is finding the time to make breakfast or simply not enjoying eggs. Below is a great and fast way to start your day with a lot of filling fiber and an amazing dose of essential vitamins and minerals.
FIBER STARTER BREAKFAST BOWL
- ½ cup berries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond (or any nut) butter
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour almond milk over the top and let the bowl sit for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid.
- Add almond butter on top and enjoy!