½ bunch of asparagus (approximately 12 asparagus spears)
1 bunch broccoli
1 Tsp olive oil
Salt to taste
Italian herbs mix (can use any spice mixture)
2 diced garlic cloves
½ tsp vinegar to taste (optional)
- Cut zucchini and carrots in half inch strips. Slice mushrooms to desired size and trim broccoli and asparagus.
- Mix the olive oil, herbs mix, garlic, vinegar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables to mixture and marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450C.
- Spread vegetables evenly on a baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven on the broil setting for 15-20 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can saute the vegetables on the stove or grilling instead of baking them in the oven.